Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tango Classics


A simple minimalistic blend of Rezlooks, Clearbox, & Windows Classic.
Colors used from the tango/gnome/ubuntu palettes.
************************************************
4 Caption bar choices. Flat, Horizontal, Inverse and Outward gradients.
2 Startbutton options, Classic or Small...more startbuttons...Alternate Startbuttons
Classic Shellstyle used from ...Classic Shellstyle
3 Font choices: Calibri (Normal) HaxrCorp (Large) Tahoma (ExtraLarge)
************************************************
For best results use along with
+the amazing - Tango Patcher 2600 7.08 by ~vertigosity

download

5 comments:

  1. How do you get the "Computer" start button in Tango Classics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://wingnomexp.blogspot.com/2007/12/gnome-start-computer-button.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, what can I say...

    I can say THANK YOU!!!! Absolutely great. exactly what I was looking for.

    if I can make a few "wishes". The scroll bars are a bit too thin, original rezlooks had them just the right size.

    And also I'd love to see one more color scheme - Gilouche. (you can see rezlooks gilouche here http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php?content=39179) IMHO that is the best color scheme ever.

    thank you again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is completely off-topic, but will you be making firefox themes anytime soon?

    ReplyDelete
  5. first of all, I'd like to say that I really like the tango visual style, simple and small, just like i want it. although (and this is probably a stupid question), i have one small problem. if I have a "detailed list"-view of files in a folder the size tends to look a bit crazy. instead of spaces in the mubers there is a "ÿ" wich looks kinda bad... (that is 9 488 kB becomes 9ÿ488 kB). is it maybe me or my computer that's causing this? (my XP is in swedish..)

    ReplyDelete

Visitor Map